Listed below is the standard equipment on all yachts.
All yachts are equipped with roller reefing mainsail and headsails.
Gennaker or spi/blister on request
Anchor & Ropes
1st anchor: E.g., bracket anchor, Rocna, CQR Ploughshare anchor, 50-70m chain, partly stainless steel chain
2nd anchor: Danforth, 10m chain, 40m line
Electric anchor winch
All yachts are equipped with electric anchor windlasses, which can be operated from both; the anchor locker and the cockpit.
Dinghy with Paddle
- GPS/Chart Plotter
- GMDSS-DSC (VHF radio)
AIS (Bavaria 30 without)
- Wind measurement system (wind direction and speed)
- Sensor depth finder (electronic), Log
- Solar panels
- Music system (depending on the type of yacht with CD player, USB, Bluetooth, etc.), additional speakers in the cockpit
- Life raft, EPIRB
- Life jackets (solid, automatic on request)
- Children: Railing net (on request) and children’s life jackets in various sizes.
- 6-8 Fender (depending on yacht size) + 1 ball fender
- Compass with illumination
- Steiner Binoculars with built-in compass
- Harbor handbooks
- Navigation Tools
- nautical charts
- Bimini und Sun Cover
- Cockpit pillows
- Waste water tank
- Water heater
- Cockpit table
- Stern shower
Spare Parts and Tools
- Complete toolbox
- Sets for sail and dinghy repairs
- Gas stove with oven
- All kitchen utensils, dishes, and cutlery
- One complete set per person: one pillow, one blanket, and sheets
- Towels (1 hand towel and one bath towel apiece).